We seek the best for jobs in industrial and commercial construction, maintenance services, and industrial cleaning services.
We invest in our employees to help them reach their highest potential.
As part of our team, you will experience the core values that make us who we are.
Integrity. We do what we say we’ll do.
Sustainability. We’re focused on a brighter tomorrow.
Leadership. Our people are by far our greatest asset.
Safety. We have a safety first, zero-incident culture.
Technology. We utilize state-of-the-art technology and techniques.
Community Service. We believe deeply in supporting our community.
We expect a lot… we offer a lot.
*Benefits may vary based on company or division
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Critical illness and accident plan
- Dental insurance
- Education, training & career development
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Health spending account
- Life insurance
- Medical and prescription drug benefits
- Military leave policy
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
Careers for Veterans
As we value your honor, integrity and commitment to your duties as protectors of our country, we encourage all military veterans and active duty personnel to make the transition back into the civilian workforce with a career at Thompson. We believe that veterans transitioning out of the Armed Forces possess the necessary leadership and technical skills to succeed at our company. We offer diverse employment opportunities in many areas and offer excellent compensation and benefits.
We fully support, and are grateful for, the sacrifices made by our veterans and their families.
You’ll love working for us.
- Top Tier Benefits & Compensation Package
- Career Advancement
- Progressive Environment
- Respectful, Supportive Workplace
- Training Opportunities
- “Can Do” Attitude to Solving Problems
- Visionary Leadership
- Opportunities throughout the Southeast